Malco N1R 13/16" Hand Notcher
- Clean 30 degree 'V' shaped cut in sheet metal
- More clearance for corner notches in ductwork.
- N1R model makes 13/16 inch (20.6 mm) deep, 30° “V” shaped cuts in 24-gauge (0.71 mm)
- Compound leverage produces 7 to 1 mechanical advantage.
- Ergonomic Redline Handles won’t wear you down.
Deep 1" N2R
- Handle opening that maximizes the powerful leverage of compound head-to-handle linkage while providing a more comfortable operating range for your hand
- Ergonomic handle contours with an over-molded, soft-touch, non-slip handle insert to assure a natural fit and feel for the way you work
- Easy one-hand-operation, including an easy open and close latch motion that always leaves a free hand to steady the work piece